Atlantic ECOsystems assessment, forecasting and sustainability.
Horizon 2020 Blue Growth program.
Duration: 2020 – 2025
Read more here.
Global changes, hybridization, and the tyranny of the golden mean.
PRIN (Progetto di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale) Research projects of national interest
Duration: 2020 – 2023
Climate and land-use change threats to the vertebrate European food-web structure and functioning.
Joint Belmont Forum – BiodivERsa call 2017.
Read more here.
- BearConnect. Functional connectivity and ecological sustainability of European ecological networks; a case study with the brown bear. BiodivERsA 2015-2016 Joint Call. Duration: 03/2017-02/2020. Total grant: 1,397,615 Euros.
- Bears and ants: understanding the functional relationship between bear myrmecophagy and ant ecology. Sapienza University Research Grant. Duration: 2016-2019. Total grant: 5,000 Euros.
- Protected areas, habitat connectivity and conservation of large carnivore species over the Apennines. Sapienza University Research Grant. Duration: 2015-2019. Total grant: 5,000 Euros.
- Large scale planning to enhance large carnivore-human coexistence: wolves and bears in the human dominated landscape of Italy. International Wolf Center Grant. Duration: 2014-2017. Total grant: 150,000 Euros.
- Inferring the extinction risk of data deficient mammals. Sapienza University Research Awards. Duration: 2013-2015. Total grant: 55,000 Euros.
- Effects of global change on freshwater ecosystems in Europe. Sapienza University FARI Research Grant. Duration: 2011-2012. Total grant: 7,500 Euros.
- EcoChange: Biodiversity and Ecosystem Changes in Euros. 6° EU Framework Program (FP6-036966). Duration: 2007-2012. Total grant: 7,000,000 Euros.
- BioScore: Assess the biodiversity impacts your policy options. 6° EU Framework Program (FP6-022661). Duration: 2006-2009. Total grant: 1,576,153 Euros.
The list is not exhaustive. Check publications for full list.
- Daniele Canestrelli, University of Tuscia, Italy
- Paolo Ciucci, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Moreno Di Marco, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Gentile Francesco Ficetola, University of Milano, Italy
- Antoine Guisan, Université de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Michela Pacifici, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Carlo Rondinini, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Luca Santini, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Wilfried Thuiller, Laboratoire d’Ecologie Alpine (CNRS) & Univ. Grenoble 1, France
- Niklaus E. Zimmermann, Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL, Switzerland